The Willi’s Competitor Sale will be held on Friday, October 14, 2016, from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. at Seven Springs. It’s our pleasure to once again offer
racers and competitors at our local resorts the opportunity to purchase the latest gear at “competitor prices” which are typically at or just marginally above wholesale prices!
As it has the past few years, the event will take place in the Rathskeller area in the back of the main floor of the Ski Lodge. Most major ski vendors will be on hand and racers and freestyle competitors will have the opportunity to order new gear for themselves at “competitor prices.” To qualify for this privilege, your name must appear on the 2016/17 roster of a qualified race/competition club.
If you are no longer participating in a race/competition club/team or otherwise no longer wish to receive these notifications, just reply to this email and type “REMOVE.”
If you plan to attend the event on Friday evening, October 14, the procedure is the same as it was last year and as a helpful reminder, here’s what you’ll need to know:
- When you arrive, get a violet-colored Willi’s Competitor Order Agreement form (make sure it’s the “Competitor Order” form and not the “Pro Order” form.) Visit the reps with their samples and choose the gear that you want. Have sales reps put their name and initial by each item to verify accuracy of product information and pricing. Fill out form completely!
- After you’ve selected your gear, your form is filled out completely and you’ve signed it, go to the Willi’s table and have a Willi’s representative review your form to ensure it’s filled out completely. This step helps Willi’s to ensure that all information that is required to place your order is included and helps to expedite the ordering process.
- Once the order form has been signed by a Willi’s representative, take it to the counter in Willi’s where you’ll pay for it. All orders must be paid in full. Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are all welcome as a form of payment.
- Please understand that all equipment ordered is strictly for the personal use of the competitor and that if information on this agreement is falsified, you’ll be required to pay the difference between the competitor prices and the regular selling price.
- Note that only equipment specifically designed to be used for competitive purposes is part of this program (i.e. a pair of “big mountain” skis for use on a western ski trip is not an option!)
- Please understand that all items ordered as part of this event are ordered specifically for you (and not general inventory), and therefore may not be returned for any reason. Please make sure that all sizing is correct and be comfortable with your decisions!
- All items will be delivered to Willi’s at Seven Springs.
- Orders are subject to the inventory availability of the vendor. In the event that a product is not available, a Willi’s representative will contact you to offer a substitute and/or provide a refund as you see fit.
- Willi’s will not be held accountable for situations out of our control such delayed shipments and items that are back-ordered by vendors.
If you have any questions, contact me at Willi’s Ski & Snowboard Shops. Email to bill@WillisSkiAndBoard.com or by phone 412.881.3956 x118.